Oculus Rift – VR Kit
Our current library of VR programs includes:
- Catch & Release: A relaxing, rowboat fishing experience. Tire out fish and reel them in – a perfect game for the casual VR user.
- Chroma Lab: All the fun of spilling paint, and none of the mess. Play with physics and see how brightly colored particles interact!
- Climbey: Navigate puzzles and mazes in this climbing-based game.
- Everest VR: Climb Mount Everest, and learn a lot about the journey along the way.
- Google Earth VR: Explore our magnificent planet in beautiful virtual reality.
- Job Simulator: Brace for the future in this cheeky robot-run job simulator. Fun for all ages!
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes: The ultimate team-building experience: the player defuses a bomb in VR, while the people around them consult the paper manual. Fun for any age!
- The Lab: A collection of Valve’s large-scale VR programs and games, with something for everyone.
- Nature Treks VR: Visit a number of gorgeous, calm environments, filled with nature’s wonderful wildlife.
- Richie’s Plank Experience: Don’t look down! Experience how VR’s stereo vision can fool your senses, as you walk the plank.
- Ultrawings: With VR, flight simulators have never been more fun, combining flight with games seamlessly. Perfect for anyone who dreams of being a pilot!
- VR The Diner Duo: A fun game for younger players to work on hand-eye coordination and following directions, as they prepare and deliver food in their very own diner.
If you had a specific app in mind for your programming that isn’t already in our library, go ahead and request it in the Special Requests/Other Information box in the form below!
The Southwest Florida Library Network (SWFLN) desires to offer Institutional Members access to new and emerging technologies, providing accessibility to the latest technologies to all of our members. This policy establishes how, and under what circumstances, these items may be shared through the SWFLN Bits 'N Bytes to Borrow Circulating Library:
- Only Institutional Members are eligible to borrow from the SWFLN Bits 'N Bytes to Borrow Circulating Library.
- The items in SWFLN's Bits 'N Bytes to Borrow Circulating Library are to be used for instructional and informational purposes only.
- SWFLN is not responsible for holding the items to be borrowed available beyond the agreed upon pick-up date and time. If the pick-up date and time are missed, the borrower's reservation will be cancelled. This can cause the reserved items listed below to become unavailable if there is a waiting list or a new request for the items.
- The items are to be treated with care and respect.
- If an item malfunctions, the item must be returned for repair. Do not try to fix the issue. Issues are to be reported immediately to the SWFLN office, (239) 313-6338.
- The borrowing Institution accepts responsibility for any and all items borrowed, and will be responsible for replacing any and all items that may become damaged through misuse, lost, or stolen.
- When borrowing items from SWFLN, the Institutional Member will sign a Borrowing Agreement. A copy of the Borrowing Agreement will be kept with the borrowed items until it is returned to the SWFLN office.
- When picking up or returning items to SWFLN, allow for 15 to 30 minutes beyond your scheduled time for a brief inventory of the borrowed items, and for the required paperwork to be completed.